WE USE OUR DEV 2 DEV PROCESS TO

WE USE OUR DEV 2 DEV PROCESS TO

WE USE OUR DEV 2 DEV PROCESS TO

CONNECT SOFTWARE EXPERTS AND PROJECTS

DISRUPT TRADITIONAL CV-BASED CONSULTANCY

END THE ONE-SIZE-FITS ALL WORK MODEL

CONNECT SOFTWARE EXPERTS AND PROJECTS

Wave Company's mission is to connect software experts and projects with the best precision by utilizing the Dev-2-Dev process combined with different salary models.

Wave Company's mission is to connect software experts and projects with the best precision by utilizing the Dev-2-Dev process combined with different salary models.

  • Fortum logo
  • Kempower logo
  • Red Rovio Logo
✦ Fair ✦ transparent ✦ different

BREAKING THE NORMS

BREAKING THE NORMS

Wave Company is a new software consultancy based in Finland. Our founders wanted to clear up the confusion in an industry that often feels like the "wild west," where finding the right fit for everyone was tough. As a solution, we made a process that helps both customers and employees make the best choices. We also believe in being open about our business, so everyone knows exactly where the numbers come from. Since our launch we have grown fast and our goal is to be one of the largest modern work platform for all.

FOUNDED 2022

FOUNDED 2022

30+ EXPERTS

30+ EXPERTS

1000+ NETWORK

OUR SERVICES

OUR SERVICES

Wave Company works across various industries from Healthcare, Renewable Energy, EV, Gaming, Public sector and e-commerce. We serve clients of all sizes, from startups to global Fortune 500 companies.

SOFTWARE ENGINEERING

SOFTWARE ENGINEERING

CLOUD & DEVOPS

CLOUD & DEVOPS

DATA

DATA

TEST AUTOMATION

TEST AUTOMATION

EMBEDDED

EMBEDDED

OUR DEV-2-DEV PROCESS ASSURES THE BEST SELECTION OF EXPERTS

OUR DEV-2-DEV PROCESS ASSURES THE BEST SELECTION OF EXPERTS

We assign a dedicated Software Expert as a project manager to closely discuss and understand your project needs with a couple of key players of your organization. The dedicated Software expert is usually a professional in your domain and works end to end from the first discussions to onboarding.

Our selection process, leaving no stone unturned, results in presenting just a few highly qualified experts per position, ensuring an perfect match for your project requirements.

While we won’t detail every step of our process here to spoil the process, we warmly invite you to contact us for discussions on how the process works in-depth.

FAIR AND TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS MODEL

FAIR AND TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS MODEL

While traditional consultancies often propose one-size-fits-all work models, they only capture a third of the talent market and settle for lengthy subcontracting chains to deliver. We aim to engage with the entire market, offering all three possible options.

Due to our transparent models, both the customer and expert are aware for what they pay and earn.

Regardless of their compensation choice, our experts remain integral to our work community and are a part of our culture and benefits.

While traditional consultancies often propose one-size-fits-all work models, they only capture a third of the talent market and settle for lengthy subcontracting chains to deliver. We aim to engage with the entire market, offering all three possible options.

Due to our transparent models, both the customer and expert are aware for what they pay and earn.

Regardless of their compensation choice, our experts remain integral to our work community and are a part of our culture and benefits.

Commission based

70% of the total billing is used for compensation

3000€/base salary “off project”

Sick leaves, vacation based on average billable hours

Fixed salary

50-55 % of the total billing is used for compensation

Same salary "off project"

Sick leaves, vacations and benefits

Freelancer

Same project possibilities as employees

15 % fee, leaving you with 85 % of the total billing

We offer HR services and a community to our freelancers

Commission based

70% of the total billing is used for compensation

3000€/base salary “off project”

Sick leaves, vacation based on average billable hours

Fixed salary

50-55 % of the total billing is used for compensation

Same salary "off project"

Sick leaves, vacations and benefits

Freelancer

Same project possibilities as employees

15 % fee, leaving you with 85 % of the total billing

We offer HR services and a community to our freelancers

Commission based

70% of the total billing is used for compensation

3000€/base salary “off project”

Sick leaves, vacation based on average billable hours

Fixed salary

50-55 % of the total billing is used for compensation

Same salary "off project"

Sick leaves, vacations and benefits

Freelancer

Same project possibilities as employees

15 % fee, leaving you with 85 % of the total billing

We offer HR services and a community to our freelancers

FOR TALENTS

FOR TALENTS

The Wave is rising and we want you to be a part of it.
Join us to work with the Worlds most interesting clients as a software expert.

FOR CLIENTS

FOR CLIENTS

With our Dev 2 Dev and transparent business model we will change the perspective on how you work with consultancies.

Get the most wanted software developers from the market for your project.

FOR TALENTS

The Wave is rising and we want you to be a part of it.
Join us to work with the Worlds most interesting clients as a software expert.

FOR CLIENTS

With our Dev 2 Dev and transparent business model we will change the perspective on how you work with consultancies.

Get the most wanted software developers from the market for your project.

© 2024 Wave Company.